Assistant Account Executive
Type of position: Full Time, Permanent
Location: 90 Sumach Street, Toronto
Reporting to: Director of Sales
About Dean Davidson Design Inc.
Dean Davidson Design (DDD) is a well known Canadian jewelry line with a studio based in downtown Toronto. Since launching in 2007, Davidson has become a celebrated designer and his creations have been featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and InStyle. Today, the collection can be found in over 250 select boutiques and department stores across the globe. Dean Davidson was nominated for Accessory Designer of the Year at the 2016 and 2017 Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards.
Passionate about customer service and sales, you are excited to partner with and be mentored by our Wholesale Sales Manager. You are highly organized, service-driven, and solution-oriented individual who is able to work autonomously to deliver exceptional service to both existing and potential wholesale customers. Known for your strong communication skills, you see sales as an opportunity to build positive, mutually beneficial relationships. You will have a strong focus on driving sales while leaving an overwhelmingly positive impression of the brand.
- Participate in all aspects of the wholesale sales process: Generate and engage prospective partners, communicate with partners to identify and support their needs, coordinate and facilitate client meetings, execute promotions, assist with purchase and reorder decisions, and update relevant records.
- Leverage your customer service skills to create and maintain exceptional relationships.
- Be resourceful, utilizing social media and other tools to uncover and communicate with potential partners.
- Work through the B2B support ticket queue to ensure that all customer order and reorder requests are fulfilled and that all questions, comments, and concerns are addressed in a timely manner;
- Maintain and manage the wholesale platform NuORDER: Ensure that all client, new product and inventory details are up to date;
- Run weekly client engagement reports, monthly product analysis reports and ad hoc reports on NuORDER to identify customer trends and potential sales opportunities; * Create and present weekly client status reports;
- Work closely with our sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure expert knowledge on policies, promotions, new product launches, upcoming events, in-stock product, etc. to ensure effective and factual communication with customers;
- Assist with identifying areas of process, policy and service improvement;
- Assist with other duties, tasks, and projects (including, but not limited to, fulfillment, inventory, collections, etc.) as determined by business leadership on an as-needed basis.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field or equivalent in work experience;
- Proficient Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in B2B sales and customer service (luxury fashion preferred);
- Ability to build and foster long lasting, productive client relationships and create a loyal customer following with a strong sales focus during each customer interaction;
- Communication skills (verbal and written) is one of your top strengths;
- Exceptional customer service skills and follow-through, with a strong ability to identify explicit and implicit client inquiries and needs;
- You are resourceful and proactive in seeking solutions and gathering information;
- Experience working with NuORDER or a similar wholesale platform considered an asset
- Experience working with Cin7 or similar inventory system
- EDI knowledge preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line Assistant Account Executive.