Customer Care Specialist
About Dean Davidson Design Inc.
Dean Davidson Design (DDD) is a well known Canadian jewelry line with a studio based in downtown Toronto. Since launching in 2007, Davidson has become a celebrated designer and his creations have been featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and InStyle. Today, the collection can be found in over 250 select boutiques and department stores across the globe. Dean Davidson was nominated for Accessory Designer of the Year at the 2016 and 2017 Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards.
We are looking to add a Customer Care Specialist to the team who will lead Dean Davidson’s exceptional service standards across the organization. If you are extremely organized, love to multitask and problem solve, and thrive in a fast-paced growth environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! You will be the first point of contact and the voice of Dean Davidson when speaking with our customers. This means a positive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Communicate with and find solutions for customers through various channels: Email, Live Chat, Phone, Text Message, Facebook and Instagram
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand
- Act as a key point of contact for Customer Experience related technical issues and escalated customer inquiries.
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Ensures that the website works seamlessly from the shoppers perspective
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff at our traditional boutiques
- Plan for Customer Care during peak periods (sales, promotions, and holidays).
- Work closely with our sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure expert knowledge on policies, promotions, new product launches, upcoming events, in-stock product, etc. to ensure effective and factual communication with customers;
- Assist with identifying areas of process, policy and service improvement, identifying trends based on customer feedback to flag for the rest of the teams
- Experience with customer relations and experience within e-Commerce (luxury fashion preferred);
- A degree in English, communications, or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service and prioritizing customer needs
- Organized and have a meticulous attention to detail
- A problem solver that enjoys learning about every aspect of the business
- Enjoy working and thrive in a small, fast-paced environment with flexibility to work with other departments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and familiarity with Shopify is a bonus
- Experience working with Gorgias, or a similar helpdesk tool is a bonus
- Ability to build and foster long-lasting, productive client relationships and create a loyal customer following with a strong sales focus during each customer interaction;
- Strong administrative abilities, and proficient with MS Office Suite (including Excel, Outlook and Word)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line Customer Care Specialist.