Head of Marketing
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, the Head of Marketing will drive strategy, spend allocation across channels, experiment on new channels, and optimize growth marketing efforts for customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Lead Dean Davidson’s marketing efforts across all acquisition, retention and brand marketing, while defining and executing across a strategy that aligns with company-level strategic objectives.
- Own and manage marketing budget; including regularly reporting on performance and key KPIs to the Creative Director.
- Plan and execute a 360°, full-funnel approach to paid, owned and earned channels including, but not limited to, Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Affiliate, SEO and CRM.
- Drive highly-efficient customer acquisition and retention efforts - both online and offline across ecommerce and wholesale
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director to develop stand-out campaigns and out-of-the-box initiatives that drive brand affinity and hit key business objectives, while ensuring campaigns stay on budget.
- Manage the editorial and marketing calendar, including owned channels such as email, editorial content and social media, while driving growth and optimization of content channels.
- Execute and report on SEM, affiliate and paid social strategies while managing agency partners. Lead full-funnel testing and optimization programs in key channels.
- Support efforts to optimize tracking, reporting, and customer analytics, while highlighting learnings to inform future initiatives.
- Oversee top-of-funnel brand channels (organic social, editorial content, experiential initiatives, influencers marketing, etc.)
- Identify and execute partnerships and collaborations in line with company strategic objectives.
- Manage wholesale and international seasonal and ad-hock asset requests
- 8+ years of experience in integrated marketing, with a strong preference for direct branded e-commerce experience
- Degree in business, marketing or other analytical area
- Tangible, execution-oriented experience in digital marketing, including affiliate, paid social, email, and SEM
- Demonstrated managerial experience and track record of managing complex, cross-functional campaigns
- An analytical mindset and experience with Excel, Google Analytics and SEO practices - experience manipulating Business Intelligence Tool preferred.
- Extreme drive that is contagious, exceptional attention to detail, able to manage up with a high degree of autonomy and self-reliance.
- Stand-out organizational and prioritization skills with a data-driven, programmatic approach.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves to take on nitty-gritty executional tasks that come with an early-stage company
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with an integrated, omni-channel mindset and a deep understanding of current digital media landscape and trends.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Head of Marketing.