Digital Marketing Manager
Type of position: 1 year contract, with opportunity for permanent
Location: 145 Berkeley Street, Toronto.
Hybrid Schedule - with the expectation to work 2-3 times per week from Dean Davidson Design offices.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
About Dean Davidson Design Inc.:
Dean Davidson is an internationally renowned Canadian jewelry designer who was honoured as the Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards 2019 Accessory Designer of the Year. We are a fast growing direct-to-consumer business, based in downtown Toronto, Canada, that can also be found in over 300 luxury boutiques and department stores across the globe.
We make high quality jewelry that become an instant classic and will stand the test of time. Our designs have recently been worn by Oprah, Jennifer Lopez, Meghan Markle and many more.
There are a lot of exciting things happening in our studio and we’re growing quickly. Working alongside the rest of the Dean Davidson team we are looking for someone who is a team player and has a passion for the fashion industry!
We are looking for an experienced and results driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team! Your primary goal will be to design effective digital marketing campaigns across all touchpoints of the customer journey to attract, convert and retain customers. This includes collaborating with the rest of the marketing team to bring it to life across all of our channels, while directly leading our email, retention marketing and affiliate marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate is someone who is analytical and able to think creatively about where, when, and how to engage with our customers, working cross-functionally to bring these lifecycle marketing strategies and programs to life. If you are seeking an opportunity to make an immediate impact on a growing team, work in a highly collaborative and supportive environment, this role could be an excellent fit.
- Lead the end-to-end development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across our digital and retail/in-store channels, from defining objectives, to execution, tracking, optimizing and reporting.
- Craft strategies and drive implementation of lifecycle marketing programs that delight our customers and foster engagement through multi-channel experiences
- Analyze all aspects of our user journey, leveraging insights to develop a strategic roadmap and execute campaigns
- Consistently measure, report, and educate the Leadership and cross-functional teams of campaign performance, adjusting strategy and content as needed
- Manage and execute overall email/sms marketing calendar, strategy and projects including evaluating current campaigns and programs, and recommending data-based improvements.
- Develop and present insightful action-oriented reports on a weekly basis using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Manage automation emails + SMS, promotional calendar, and the A/B testing calendar.
- Develop and manage strategies to recruit, activate and maintain our affiliate network to drive revenue.
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years experience of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience with email/sms marketing including lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics, in a DTC environment.
- Degree in business, marketing, or other analytical area
- Equally able to operate at a strategic level and roll up your sleeves in executional tasks that come with an early-stage company
- You are curious by nature and it’s what drives your continual exploration into why things are working, why they are not, and what’s possible
- You have a strong understanding of creative and messaging strategy both at the channel and overall marketing level
- Demonstrates outstanding data analysis skills and ability to make data-driven business decisions and identify growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- Deep experimentation experience with a proven track record of performing A/B tests, translating data into insights, and optimizing program/channel effectiveness
- Known to be an excellent cross-functional partner who can synthesize needs, gain alignment, and drive initiatives forward in a highly collaborative environment
- Summer Fridays (we close the office every other Friday in the summer!)
- Comprehensive benefits package and a healthcare spending account
- Professional development budget available
- Annual allowance for personal purchases and 50% friends and family discount
- A bright and comfortable work space with healthy and delicious snacks/drinks
- Work life balance is important to us! Our office hours are 10-6pm and we love getting together for monthly social events.
- We are located in Toronto’s trendy Corktown neighbourhood with easy access by transit
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Digital Marketing Manager. We look forward to hearing from you!