Type of position: Part-time (approx. 16 hrs a week)
Location: 145 Berkeley Street, Toronto.
Reporting to: Art Director
About Dean Davidson Design Inc.:
Dean Davidson is an internationally renowned Canadian jewelry designer who was honoured as the Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards 2019 Accessory Designer of the Year. We are a fast growing direct-to-consumer business, based in downtown Toronto, Canada, that can also be found in over 300 luxury boutiques and department stores across the globe.
We make high quality jewelry that become an instant classic and will stand the test of time. Our designs have recently been worn by Oprah, Jennifer Lopez, Meghan Markle and many more.
There are a lot of exciting things happening in our studio and we’re growing quickly. Working alongside the rest of the Dean Davidson team we are looking for someone who is a team player and has a passion for the fashion industry!
Our team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic designer who will assist the Marketing team with creative content of template based-projects, as well as execution of the brand’s marketing, e-commerce and social strategies.
If you are seeking an opportunity to make an immediate impact on a growing team, work in a highly collaborative and supportive environment, this role could be an excellent fit.
- Create assets needed for Wholesale events and partners (invites, wall decals, postcards, etc.)
- Update catalogues with new product, images, codes and pricing (and preparing the document for both digital and print purposes)
- Image sourcing and organization
- Email campaign and web asset template creation
- Photo editing and retouching
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years of Graphic Design experience
- Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Premiere, and Acrobat
- Novice knowledge of marketing applications such as Klaviyo (Emails + SMS messaging)
- Photo editing and retouching knowledge
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong conceptual abilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Annual allowance for personal purchases and 50% friends and family discount
- A bright and comfortable work space with healthy and delicious snacks/drinks
- We are located in Toronto’s trendy Corktown neighbourhood with easy access by transit
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Part-time Graphic Designer. We look forward to hearing from you!