About Dean Davidson Design:
Dean Davidson is an internationally renowned Canadian jewelry designer who was honoured as the Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards 2019 Accessory Designer of the Year. We are a fast growing direct-to-consumer business, based in downtown Toronto, Canada, that can also be found in over 300 luxury boutiques and department stores across the globe.
We make high quality jewelry that become an instant classic and will stand the test of time. Our designs have recently been worn by Oprah, Jennifer Lopez, Meghan Markle and many more.
There are a lot of exciting things happening in our studio and we’re growing quickly. Working alongside the rest of the Dean Davidson Design team we are looking for someone who is a team player and has a passion for the fashion industry!
“Strikingly Chic - Vogue”
“Will stand the test of time” - Town & Country
We are looking to add a Showroom Manager to the team who will display Dean Davidson’s exceptional sales and service standards at our new retail location.
If you love jewelry, have past luxury sales experience, are a proven leader and can thrive in a fast-paced growing environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! You will be responsible for leading the sales and operation initiatives at Dean Davidson’s first retail storefront.
You will be a pivotal part of the customer experience and play a key role in the brand new in-person shopping experience at Dean Davidson!
- Implement store operating procedures including: opening/closing policies, inventory management, merchandising, security and staffing.
- Report on and achieve positive results in sales targets, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Deliver exceptional service to customers, driving business and general problem solving.
- Establish a goal orientated selling environment that puts the customers wants at the forefront (relationship selling, building a client base, providing exceptional customer service always)
- Prepare and assist with VIP client/Wholesale sales appointments in Showroom
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, planning and executing events, and other advertising opportunities.
- Along with management: monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Ensure all relevant protocols relating to Health and Safety are fulfilled.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team.
- Strong sales and customer service experience within a retail environment (luxury fashion preferred);
- Experience with Shopify or Shopify Plus is an asset
- Ability to build and foster-long lasting, productive client relationships and create a loyal customer following
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service and prioritizing customer needs
- Organized and have a meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Toronto-based, weekend availability
- Competitive remuneration in addition to sales bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package and a healthcare spending account
- Professional development budget available
- Annual allowance for personal purchases and 50% friends and family discount
- Monthly events/social gatherings to promote a fun and social working environment
- We are located in Toronto’s trendy Corktown neighbourhood with easy access by transit and free on-site parking.
This is a full time, permanent, on-site position. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Showroom Manager. We look forward to hearing from you!