About Dean Davidson Design Inc.
Dean Davidson is an internally recognized Canadian jewelry line with a studio based in downtown Toronto. Since launching his line over a decade ago, Davidson has become a celebrated designer and have graced the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and InStyle. His creations can also frequently be seen on high-profile clients and personalities such as Meghan Markle, Oprah, Jennifer Lopez and Sandra Bullock. Today, the collection can be found in over 300 luxury boutiques and department stores across the globe. Davidson has won for Accessory Designer of the Year at the 2019 Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards (CAFAs).
There are a lot of exciting things happening in our studio and we’re growing quickly. To help with this growth, we’re looking for a full-time seasonal Fulfillment Coordinator.
Working alongside the rest of the Dean Davidson Design team we are looking for someone who is a team player and has a passion for the fashion industry!
- Receive all incoming stock packages;
- Quality Check all in-coming product– Communicate with supplier to correct issues;
- EDI internal specialist – Supporting Sales through to final shipment;
- Ship outbound B to B packages as required;
- Organize special event product for B to B accounts
- Credit memos – Majors and B to B
- Sale Rep Sample Management
- Repair Process
- Archive Management
- Maintain the upkeep and tidiness of the shipping and receiving area;
- Re-file product as needed;
- Provide administrative assistance to the operations/sales team;
- Provide general office help and other office maintenance duties as required.
- Operating system maintenance
- 1 -2 years experience with retail sales, customer service and/or e-commerce;
- Experience working with a luxury brand an asset;
- Organized and able to multi-task;
- Great attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in the Canadian fashion industry and working with a quickly growing company. We're a small but fun team who get along well and are always willing to do whatever work is necessary to get the job done. Everyone has an important role at our company, and we believe working well together is key to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Fulfillment Coordinator. We look forward to hearing from you!